Saturday 18 April 2015

Repotting Saturday

Phew!

I start every chile pepper season saying that I will grow less varieties. But something happens, and I change my mind.

This is a quick overview of the peppers that I started on February 1st.

(featured artist on the soundtrack - Bootsy Collins)

And here are the ones that I have overwintered. If you're fast, you can see a ripe yellow/orange chinense (left plant). Then I try to zoom in on a ripe malagueta. The tepin is growing all the way up to the ceiling :-) And the rocoto is resting, getting ready to produce some really great pods (I hope)  :-) Focus is not the best. Apologies for that.


Here is a picture of the cherry blossoms downtown Stockholm. And a very focused me :-)


Wishing you a great weekend!
   Mats

No comments:

Post a Comment