Monday 6 August 2012

Pimentón


I'm a big fan of Pimentón powder. I love the smokey flavor of this Spanish delicacy! For example, I use it in meatballs, and even when I make mashed potatoes. So in our family, mashed potatoes are not white, they are more or less red. So I couldn't have said it better :-)

I also love the typical containers. And yes... The collection has grown since I wrote this one. http://chilesinstockholm.blogspot.se/2011/04/it-was-never-my-intention.html












You can also read more here: http://www.fiery-foods.com/chiles-around-the-world/77-europe/1932-pimenton-the-smoked-chile-powder-from-la-vera-spain

Hot regards,
   Mats

2 comments:

  1. Även jag har en samling av dessa underbara burkar:) i Barcelona fanns hur många som helst och de var praktisk taget gratis! Som tur är så säljs de numera även på min Ica (bara en sort dock)

    Ha de gott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nu har jag inte kollat på sistone, men Daglivs hade tidigare, och så har de även i Hötorgshallen. Om det börjar krisa menar jag :-)

    //Mats

    ReplyDelete