Saturday 31 May 2014

What a week

A week ago, we had temperatures around 25C. Perfect for the pepper plants.

Then we got some winds from the north. And we had night temperatures around 6C. Daytime around 10-13C.

To spice that up a little, the winds have been strong.

Saying that. It's a mess on the balcony. But it's not too bad. It could have been worse. Some broken branches, and many leaves that have blown away.

I used chairs to support the plants in the strong winds, and I think that is what actually saved them from total destruction.

Later on today I will go and inspect the damages. I hope I will get a positive surprise :-)


It's amazing. Even the 2+ metre Capscium baccatum is still standing :-)

Phew. Life as a chile pepper balcony farmer is more dramatic than you can imagine :-)

Wishing you all a nice weekend!
   Mats

No comments:

Post a Comment