Monday 11 June 2012

Not ready for a beauty contest

Hi!

It's Monday afternoon and the sun is shining! I took the opportunity to inspect the poor plants out on the balcony. I removed some leaves that have been damaged by the sun and the strong winds.

The typical look of a leave that has been burned by the sun.

And here is another one, that has the same look. But it has also been damaged by the strong winds. Therefore the ragged edges.

And here is a broken stem.

I think the plants will recover, but it will probably not be an early harvest this year. If they survive, it's going to take a while for them to set flowers and eventually fruits.

The nights are still pretty cool. It's around 10C at night. I still keep them under the fiber net.

I hope I have some more inspiring pictures to share with you later on. :-)

Wishing you all a great week!
    Mats

No comments:

Post a Comment