Saturday 14 August 2010

Chilipiquin - Manor

It's 11 o'clock in the morning and temperature is well over 25C and rising, with over 95% humidity. Perfect weather for my chiles!

I'm especially happy today, to see that my old Chilipiquin (Capsicum annuum var. aviculare) from 2009 is doing fine. I have always loved the chilipiquin plants. They are both delicate and strong at the same time. With small white flowers on long flower stems.

There are immature pods on the plant which of course is promising. But this morning my eye got stuck on this beautiful flower. So I just had to bring out my camera tripod and crawl out on the balcony among the plants. And get a picture of it.

More pictures of it here: http://www.petterssononline.com/habanero/peppers.php?action=variety&id=1203

Have a nice Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mats

    Nice picture. I just realized that somehow I had bookmarked you spring page and every time I checked it looked like you hadn't posted anything new. Duh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John!

    Well, that's actually a great idea for reducing information overflow :-)

    Hope everything is fine with you!

    ReplyDelete