Thursday 12 January 2012

Seed exchange lunch

Seed exchange lunch! Doesn't that sound great?! What a nice sound of that sentence!

Well, to be honest, it was more seed receiving from my side. I definitely got more than I gave today! I met Patrik for lunch, and here you can see us. I'm probably so excited because of all the new varieties, so I missed to get myself into the picture :-)


Here are the bags with new seeds! I will definitely try if not all of them, at least most of them this year. Usually I don't grow the super hot varieties, but I have a feeling that 2012 will be a good year for growing them!

So, now I just need to decide which varieties to grow this year. More about that later!

Thanks for the seeds Patrik, and thanks for a great lunch company!
    Hot regards
      Mats

1 comment:

  1. Jösses så jag ser ut:) haha. Men gott var det och om man räknar antal frön fick jag nog lika mycket:) ska bli kul och prova cheiro.

    Ha de bra!

    ReplyDelete